Registration with one of our AVM training groups gives you access, as a member, to the following advantages :
- Affiliation to the Fédération Québecoise d’Athlétisme (FQA).
- Supervised workouts with professional and experienced coaches (USATF Elite Level 3 and IAAF Level 5 Elite).
- Training calendar adjusted to your competition calendar or your own personal goals.
- Access to online supervision (2 Weekly workout plans) as well as numerous tools to help you on the Slack communication platform group.
- Official AVM racing top and clothes at cost price.
Junior Endurance Group
Between the age of 12 and 19, the club is open to anyone who wants to join our running group. Get to know the world of running better: there is no age to get acquainted with this wonderful sport!
Training group that will prepare you for sprint events or to improve speed for team sports players. Come test your speed on the track. Open to all age groups with performance-based goals. The training sessions will take place at the Claude-Robillard Sports Complex, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 5 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
Adult (Competitive) Endurance Group
Training service that will prepare you for road or track competitions. Come and challenge yourself in a dynamic group supervised by a professional coach. Open to any adult with performance-based goals.
Adult (Recreational) Endurance Group
Training service without the stress of competition. AVM offers you a training environment where programs will be dedicated to achieving your personal goals such as weight loss or cardio work without focusing on race performance goals. Open to all adults.
New ! Remote Training
Do you have a busy schedule? Enjoy our remote training service through our communication platform (Final Surge) and train wherever you want, whenever you want!